Dr. Miles is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office3725 W 4100 S
West Valley City, UT 84120Phone(801) 965-3600Fax(801) 965-3740
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Utah HealthResidency, Family Medicine, 1995 - 1998
- University of Utah School of MedicineClass of 1995
Certifications & Licensure
- UT State Medical License 1996 - 2022
- American Board of Family Medicine Family Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- Radiation hybrid mapping of the zebrafish genome.Hukriede NA, Joly L, Tsang M, Miles J, Tellis P, Epstein JA, Barbazuk WB, Li FN, Paw B, Postlethwait JH, Hudson TJ, Zon LI, McPherson JD, Chevrette M, Dawid IB, Johnso...> ;Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. U.S.A.. 1999-08-17
- Protein affinity chromatography with purified yeast DNA polymerase alpha detects proteins that bind to DNA polymerase.Miles, J., Formosa, T.> ;Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 1992 Feb 15
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: