Overview of Dr. Moses
Dr. Jeffrey Moses, MD is a cardiologist in Roslyn, New York. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in New York and Pennsylvania. He is affiliated with St. Francis Hospital, The Heart Center, NewYork-Presbyterian/Columbia University Irving Medical Center, and New York-Presbyterian Hospital.
Office100 Port Washington Blvd..
Roslyn, NY 11576
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Pennsylvania Health SystemFellowship, Cardiovascular Disease, 1978 - 1980
- University of Pennsylvania Health SystemResidency, Internal Medicine, 1974 - 1977
- Perelman School of Medicine at the University of PennsylvaniaClass of 1974
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 1977 - 2022
- PA State Medical License 1975 - 1981
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Cardiovascular Disease
- National Board of Physicians and Surgeons Cardiovascular Disease
- National Board of Physicians and Surgeons Internal Medicine
- National Board of Physicians and Surgeons Interventional Cardiology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- America's Top Doctors Castle Connolly, 2002-2014
- Top Doctors: New York Metro Area Castle Connolly, 2002-2014
- New York Magazine: Top Doctors Castle Connolly, 2002-2012, 2014
- Join now to see all
- Coronary Orbital Atherectomy System Study Start of enrollment: 2014 Jun 01Boyette, A.,Villa, A.,Duque, D.,Barker, D.,Haag, E.,Nseir, G.,Larson, J.A.,Moses, J.,Hamill, J.,Dalton, K.,Mink, K.,Patel, M.,Johnson, M.,Meelu, O.,Letterer, R.,Grubbs, R.,Shlofmitz, R.,Feldman, R.,Bhathe...
- A Post-Market Registry for the Evaluation of the CorPath 200 System Effectiveness in Percutaneous Coronary Interventions Start of enrollment: 2013 Aug 01Laws, F.A.,Fischi, M.C.,Petrasko, M.S.,Weisz, G.,Mahmud, E.,Wohns, D.H.,Stys, A.T.,Schreiber, T.L.,Stys, T.P.,Carrozza, J.P.,Bezerra, H.G.,Tummala, P.,Aboufares, A.,Leimbach, M.E.,Moses, J.W.,Kasi, V.S.,S...
- MINI-AMI: Minimizing INfarct Size With IMPELLA® 2.5 System Following PCI for Acute Myocardial Infarction Start of enrollment: 2011 Apr 01Barzilla, A.,Kirtane, A.,Moses, J.,Pekar, C.,Sreekanth, S.
- Randomized Feasibility Study Comparing the Clinical Utility of the Stereotaxis Navigant™ Computed Tomography Angiography Importation and Co- Registration Feature, the NaviView™ Assisted Navigation Feature, and Standard Angiography Start of enrollment: 2009 Oct 01Moses, J.W.
- A Multicenter, Randomized, Double-Blind Study of the Sirolimus-Coated BX VELOCITYTM Balloon-Expandable Stent in the Treatment of Patients With de Novo Coronary Artery Lesions Start of enrollment: 2001 Feb 01Leon, M.B.,Moses, J.
Publications & Presentations
- Global Chronic Total Occlusion Crossing Algorithm: JACC State-of-the-Art Review.Eugene B. Wu, Emmanouil S. Brilakis, Kambis Mashayekhi, Etsuo Tsuchikane, Khaldoon Alaswad, Mario Araya, Alexandre Avran, Lorenzo Azzalini, Avtandil M. Babunashvili, B...> ;Journal of the American College of Cardiology. 2021 Aug 24
- Molecular Pathophysiology of Cardiac Injury and Cardiac Microthrombi in Fatal COVID-19: Insights from Clinico-histopathologic and Single Nuclei RNA Sequencing AnalysesNobuaki Fukuma, Michelle L Hulke, Michael I Brener, Stephanie Golob, Robert Zilinyi, Zhipeng Zhou, Christos Tzimas, Ilaria Russo, Claire F. McGroder, Ryan D Pfeiffer, ...> ;bioRxiv. 2021 Jul 27
- A randomized evaluation of the TriGuard™ HDH cerebral embolic protection device to Reduce the Impact of Cerebral Embolic LEsions after TransCatheter Aortic Valve Impla...Alexandra J. Lansky, Rajendra Makkar, Tamim Nazif, Steven R. Messé, John K. Forrest, Rahul Sharma, Joachim Schofer, Axel Linke, David L. Brown, Abhijeet Dhoble, Philli...> ;European Heart Journal. 2021 Jul 15
- Join now to see all
- Selective Use — Is There a Middle Ground?CRF Transcatheter Valve Therapy (TVT) - Structural Heart Disease Summit - Chicago, IL - 6/13/2019
- When Twitter Cases Come to the Lab: #SoMe @ ACC2019 ACC Scientific Session & Expo, New Orleans - 3/17/2019
- 30 Years of TCT: Progress and Controversies in Interventional Cardiology, a Joint Symposium by the Cardiovascular Research Foundation and the American College of Cardi...2019 ACC Scientific Session & Expo, New Orleans - 3/16/2019
- Sobering Efficacy Data for TriGuard 3 Deflector in TAVROctober 16th, 2020
- High Rate of Residual Ischemia After PCI Despite Excellent Angiographic Outcomes: DEFINE-PCIMarch 21st, 2019
- CTO PCI Patients with CKD Have More Acute Kidney Injury but Not Dialysis or TLF over 2 YearsSeptember 23rd, 2018
- Join now to see all
- St. Francis Hospital, The Heart CenterRoslyn, New York
- St. Catherine of Siena Medical CenterSmithtown, New York
- New York-Presbyterian HospitalNew York, New York
- NewYork-Presbyterian/Columbia University Irving Medical CenterNew York, New York
- Aetna Choice POS II
BCBS Blue Card PPO
CIGNA Open Access
Empire BCBS HMO
Empire BCBS PPO
First Health PPO
Great West PPOHIP of New York - Select PPO
Horizon BCBS PPO
Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
Multiplan PHCS PPO
MVP Healthcare PPO
Oxford Health Freedom
Oxford Health Liberty
United Healthcare - Direct Choice Plus POS
United Healthcare - Direct Options PPO
- Please verify your coverage with the provider's office directly when scheduling an appointment
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: