Dr. Muhlrad is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office14 Technology Dr
East Setauket, NY 11733Phone(631) 444-4230Fax(631) 444-4217
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Icahn School of Medicine at Mount SinaiResidency, Orthopaedic Surgery, 1976 - 1979
- Icahn School of Medicine at Mount SinaiInternship, Orthopaedic Surgery, 1975 - 1976
- Boston University School of MedicineClass of 1975
Certifications & Licensure
- VT State Medical License 1988 - 2000
- CA State Medical License 1979 - Present
- NY State Medical License 1976 - 2024
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery Orthopaedic Surgery
Publications & Presentations
- Selective arterial embolization for hemorrhage following hip fracture fixation.Muhlrad, J.> ;Mt Sinai J Med. 1979 Jul 01
- Stony Brook University HospitalStony Brook, New York
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: