Dr. Newman is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office5352 Linton Blvd
Delray Beach, FL 33484Phone+1 561-498-2249
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Rutgers Robert Wood Johnson Medical SchoolFellowship, Thoracic Surgery, 1991 - 1994
- Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai/Morningside/WestResidency, Surgery, 1986 - 1991
- New York Medical CollegeClass of 1986
Certifications & Licensure
- FL State Medical License 1995 - 2023
- OH State Medical License 1994 - 1996
- NJ State Medical License 1991 - 1995
- American Board of Thoracic Surgery Thoracic and Cardiac Surgery
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification NextGen Ambulatory EHR, NextGen Healthcare, 2012-2013
Publications & Presentations
- Prevalence of Cerebral Microhemorrhage Following Chronic Blast-Related Mild Traumatic Brain Injury in Military Service Members Using Susceptibility-Weighted MRIJeffrey Newman, MD> ;American Journal of Neuroradiology.
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: