Are you Dr. Odel?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 76 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
OfficeCUIMC/Edward S. Harkness Eye Institute
635 West 165th Street
New York, NY 10032Phone+1 212-305-5415
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Jeffrey Odel, MD is a board certified ophthalmologist in New York, New York. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in New York, Florida, and Michigan. He is affiliated with NewYork-Presbyterian/Columbia University Irving Medical Center and New York-Presbyterian Hospital.
Education & Training
- Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai/Mount Sinai HospitalResidency, Ophthalmology, 1977 - 1981
- University of Miami/Jackson Health System/Bascom Palmer Eye InstituteResidency, Ophthalmology, 1976 - 1977
- Henry Ford HospitalInternship, Internal Medicine, 1975 - 1976
- University of Rochester School of Medicine and DentistryClass of 1975
Certifications & Licensure
- FL State Medical License 2021 - Present
- MI State Medical License 1982 - 1986
- NY State Medical License 1977 - 2023
- American Board of Ophthalmology Ophthalmology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- America's Top Doctors Castle Connolly, 2008-2014
- Top Doctors: New York Metro Area Castle Connolly, 2003-2014
- New York Magazine: Top Doctors Castle Connolly, 2010
- Join now to see all
Publications & Presentations
- Osteopathia striata with cranial sclerosis causing a compressive optic neuropathy.Jennifer C W Hu, Aliaa H Abdelhakim, Victoria S North, Maria D Garcia, Marc J Lustig, Michael Kazim, Jeffrey G Odel> ;Ophthalmic genetics. 2022 Nov 29
- Arterial sheathing in Leber hereditary optic neuropathy.Henry W Zhou, Jeffrey G Odel> ;American journal of ophthalmology case reports. 2022 Jun 1
- Neurofibromatosis 1: At a Different Wavelength.Rabia Karani, Noelle Pensec, Jeffrey G. Odel> ;Ophthalmology Retina. 2021 Oct 1
- Join now to see all
- New York-Presbyterian HospitalNew York, New York
- NewYork-Presbyterian/Columbia University Irving Medical CenterNew York, New York