Dr. Ratusznik is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office6445 Main St
Houston, TX 77030Phone(713) 441-9000Fax(713) 790-2058
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Jeffrey Ratusznik is an orthopedic surgeon in Houston, TX and is affiliated with Houston Methodist Hospital in the Texas Medical Center. He received his medical degree from Tulane University School of Medicine and has been in practice 9 years. He specializes in orthopedic spine surgery and is experienced in minimally invasive spine surgery, spine traumatology, and spine deformity surgery.
Education & Training
- University of Missouri-Columbia School of MedicineResidency, Orthopaedic Surgery, 2009 - 2013
- University of Missouri-Columbia School of MedicineResidency, Surgery, 2008 - 2009
- Tulane University School of MedicineClass of 2008
Certifications & Licensure
- TX State Medical License 2013 - 2022
- MO State Medical License 2008 - 2013
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery Orthopaedic Surgery
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: