Dr. Schmitter is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1 Medical Village Dr
Edgewood, KY 41017Phone(859) 301-2160Fax(859) 301-3932
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University Hospital - University of Cincinnati College of MedicineResidency, Radiology, 1983 - 1986
- University of FloridaInternship, Transitional Year, 1981 - 1982
- Northeast Ohio Medical UniversityClass of 1981
- Vanderbilt UniversityBA, Mathematics, Summa Cum Laude, 1973 - 1977
Certifications & Licensure
- IN State Medical License 2018 - 2021
- KY State Medical License 1989 - 2022
- FL State Medical License 1982 - 1985
- OH State Medical License 1982 - 2022
- American Board of Radiology Diagnostic Radiology
Publications & Presentations
- Criteria for adequate oxygenation of isometric kitten papillary muscle.Paradise, N. F., Schmitter, J. L., Surmitis, J. M.> ;Am J Physiol. 1981 Sep
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: