Dr. Schultz is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office250 E Dunlap Ave
Emergency Medicine Office
Phoenix, AZ 85020Phone(602) 870-6316
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Maricopa Medical CenterResidency, Emergency Medicine, 2004 - 2007
- David Geffen School of Medicine at UCLAClass of 2004
Certifications & Licensure
- AZ State Medical License 2006 - 2022
- American Board of Emergency Medicine Emergency Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- 69 citationsPCR DIAGNOSTICS UNDERESTIMATE THE PREVALENCE OF AVIAN MALARIA (PLASMODIUM RELICTUM) IN EXPERIMENTALLY-INFECTED PASSERINESSusan I. Jarvi, Jeffrey J. Schultz, Carter T. Atkinson> ;Journal of Parasitology. 2002 Feb 1
- HonorHealth Deer Valley Medical CenterPhoenix, Arizona
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: