Dr. Skinner is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office4201 W Medical Center Dr
Mchenry, IL 60050Phone(815) 759-3100
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- McGaw Medical Center of Northwestern UniversityResidency, Internal Medicine, 1981 - 1984
- McGaw Medical Center of Northwestern UniversityClass of 1981
Certifications & Licensure
- WI State Medical License 1985 - 1985
- IL State Medical License 1982 - 2023
- American Board of Emergency Medicine Emergency Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FACEP) American College of Emergency Physicians
Publications & Presentations
- 12 citationsPhase II trial of ponatinib in patients with chronic myeloid leukemia resistant to one previous tyrosine kinase inhibitorDavid Sanford, Hagop M. Kantarjian, Jeffrey Skinner, Elias Jabbour, Jorge E. Cortes> ;Haematologica. 2015 Dec 1
- Northwestern Medicine McHenryMchenry, Illinois
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: