Dr. Smith is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office2120 L St NW
Washington, DC 20037Phone+1 202-741-2903Fax+1 202-741-2921
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Maryland School of MedicineClass of 1981
Certifications & Licensure
- FL State Medical License 2015 - 2021
- VA State Medical License 1990 - 2008
- DC State Medical License 1983 - 2022
- American Board of Emergency Medicine Emergency Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FACEP) American College of Emergency Physicians
Publications & Presentations
- Seasonal dengue surge: Providers' perceptions about the impact of dengue on patient volume, staffing and use of point of care testing in Indian emergency departments.Blanchard, J.,Douglass, K.,Gidwani, S.,Khatri, U.,Gaballa, D.,Pousson, A.,Mangla, N.,Smith, J.> ;J Infect Public Health. 2019 Apr 23
- Reducing mortality in near-hanging patients with a novel early management protocol.Tharmarajah, M.,Ijaz, H.,Vallabhai, M.,Jena, N. N.,LeSaux, M.,Smith, J. P.,Chen, C.,Ma, Y.,Douglass, K. A.,Meltzer, A. C.> ;Am J Emerg Med. 2018 Sep 08
- Postgraduate Emergency Medicine Training in India: An Educational Partnership with the Private Sector.Douglass, K.,Pousson, A.,Gidwani, S.,Smith, J.> ;J Emerg Med. 2015 Jun 23
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: