Dr. Staack is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1924 Alcoa Hwy
Knoxville, TN 37920Phone+1 865-305-9220Fax+1 865-584-3111
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Virginia Mason Franciscan HealthFellowship, Pain Medicine, 2008 - 2009
- University of Tennessee Medical Center at KnoxvilleResidency, Anesthesiology, 2005 - 2008
- University of Tennessee Medical Center at KnoxvilleResidency, Surgery, 2003 - 2005
- University of Iowa Roy J. and Lucille A. Carver College of MedicineClass of 2003
Certifications & Licensure
- TN State Medical License 2009 - 2023
- American Board of Anesthesiology Anesthesiology
- American Board of Anesthesiology Pain Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- 62 citationsHuman Autosomal Recessive Osteopetrosis Maps to 11q13, a Position Predicted by Comparative Mapping of the Murine Osteosclerosis (oc) MutationConor Heaney, Hana Shalev, Khalil Elbedour, Rivka Carmi, Jeffrey B. Staack, Val C. Sheffield, David R. Beier> ;Human Molecular Genetics. 1998 Sep 1
- 30 citationsExpression of TNF-related apoptosis-inducing ligand (TRAIL) in megakaryocytes and platelets.Scott A. Crist, Bennett D. Elzey, Aaron T. Ludwig, Thomas S. Griffith, Jeffrey B. Staack, Steven R. Lentz, Timothy L. Ratliff> ;Experimental Hematology. 2004 Nov 1
- University of Tennessee Medical CenterKnoxville, Tennessee
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: