Dr. Tiger is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
OfficeDivision of Dermatology
1 Essex Center Dr.
Peabody, MA 01960Phone(781) 744-8115
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Jeffrey Tiger is a dermatologist in Burlington, MA. He received his medical degree from University of Washington School of Medicine and has been in practice 8 years. He specializes in dermatologic surgery and is experienced in dermatologic surgery, dermatology, and mohs micrographic surgery.
Education & Training
- Roger Williams Medical CenterFellowship, Micrographic Surgery and Dermatologic Oncology, 2013 - 2014
- Dartmouth-Hitchcock/Mary Hitchcock Memorial HospitalResidency, Dermatology, 2010 - 2013
- University of Hawaii John A Burns School of MedicineInternship, Internal Medicine, 2009 - 2010
- University of Washington School of MedicineClass of 2009
Certifications & Licensure
- MA State Medical License 2014 - 2022
- RI State Medical License 2013 - 2014
- NH State Medical License 2010 - 2013
- HI State Medical License 2009 - 2010
- American Board of Dermatology Dermatology
- Prospective Randomized Clinical Trial Comparing Outcomes of Secondary Intention Wound Care Methods Start of enrollment: 2019 Dec 03
Publications & Presentations
- Hair Repigmentation After Mohs Micrographic Surgery and Secondary Intention Wound Healing on the Scalp of an 84-Year-Old Woman.Afton Chavez, Jeffrey B. Tiger> ;Dermatologic Surgery. 2021 Sep 1
- 1 citationsFactors associated with surgical site infection of the lower extremity: A retrospective cohort studyNeera R. Nathan, Daniel M. O'Connor, Jeffrey B. Tiger, Laura M. Sowerby, Suzanne M. Olbricht, Su Luo> ;Journal of The American Academy of Dermatology. 2020 Jul 1
- 4 citationsRepigmentation of hair associated with melanoma in situ of scalpJeffrey B. Tiger, Kaiane A. Habeshian, Dorothea T. Barton, Jeoffry B. Brennick> ;Journal of The American Academy of Dermatology. 2014 Oct 1
- Join now to see all
- American College of Mohs SurgeryFellow
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: