Dr. Trost is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1800 Orleans St.
Sheikh Zayed Tower
Baltimore, MD 21287Phone(443) 997-0270
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Brown University/Rhode Island Hospital-LifespanFellowship, Interventional Cardiology, 2004 - 2005
- University of Texas Southwestern Medical CenterFellowship, Cardiovascular Disease, 2001 - 2004
- University of Texas Southwestern Medical CenterResidency, Internal Medicine, 1996 - 2000
- Perelman School of Medicine at the University of PennsylvaniaClass of 1996
Certifications & Licensure
- MD State Medical License 2005 - 2023
- TX State Medical License 1998 - 2005
- American Board of Internal Medicine Cardiovascular Disease
- American Board of Internal Medicine Interventional Cardiology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification EpicCare Ambulatory EMR, Epic Systems Corporation, 2013
- Fellow (FACC) American College of Cardiology
- Registry of Non-primary Angioplasty at Hospitals Without Surgery On-site Start of enrollment: 2011 Apr 01
Publications & Presentations
- 3 citationsUltra-High-Resolution Coronary CT Angiography for Assessment of Patients with Severe Coronary Artery Calcification: Initial Experience.Jacqueline Latina, Mahsima Shabani, Karan Kapoor, Seamus P. Whelton, Jeffrey C. Trost, Jaclyn Sesso, Shadpour Demehri, Mahadevappa Mahesh, Joao A.C. Lima, Armin Arbab-...> ;Radiology: Cardiothoracic Imaging. 2021 Aug 26
- 57 citationsCoronary Optical Coherence Tomography and Cardiac Magnetic Resonance Imaging to Determine Underlying Causes of Myocardial Infarction With Nonobstructive Coronary Arter...Harmony R. Reynolds, Akiko Maehara, Raymond Y. Kwong, Tara Sedlak, Jacqueline Saw, Nathaniel R. Smilowitz, Ehtisham Mahmud, Janet Wei, Kevin Marzo, Mitsuaki Matsumura,...> ;Circulation. 2021 Feb 16
- 15 citationsEvaluation and Management of Patients With Stable Angina: Beyond the Ischemia Paradigm: JACC State-of-the-Art Review.Richard A. Ferraro, Jacqueline Latina, Abdulhamied Alfaddagh, Erin D. Michos, Michael J. Blaha, Steven R. Jones, Garima Sharma, Jeffrey C. Trost, William E. Boden, Wil...> ;Journal of the American College of Cardiology. 2020 Nov 10
- Join now to see all
- Research Review Recommends Eliminating Widely Ordered Blood Test for Diagnosing Heart AttacksAugust 14th, 2017
- Hunger in America, Supplements Quality, and Subsidized FoodsFebruary 10th, 2016
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: