Jeffrey Viveiros is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
- Jeffrey Viveiros graduated from Rhode Island College with a Bachelor of Science in Nursing, a Bachelor of Arts in Psychology, and a minor in Gerontology. He worked as a Registered Nurse in an ICU setting for three years before going on to pursue his Master of Science in Nursing from Boston College. Jeffrey is certified by the American Nurses Credentialing Center as a Family Nurse Practitioner. He worked as a Nurse Practitioner in Family Medicine before completing a two-year Nurse Practitioner Fellowship in Dermatology at Lahey Hospital and Medical Center.
Jeffrey is a member of the American Association of Nurse Practitioners, the Nurse Practitioner Alliance of Rhode Island, the Dermatology Nurses Association, the New England Dermatology Nurse Practitioner Society, and the Rhode Island Dermatology Society.
He is fluent in Portuguese and Spanish.
Education & Training
- Boston CollegeMasters, 2015
Office1672 South County Trail
East Greenwich, RI 02818Phone(401) 885-7546Fax(401) 885-6639
- Is this information wrong?
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: