Jeffrey Vos, MD
Associate Professor, Pathology, West Virginia University School of Medicine
- 1 Medical Center Drive
Morgantown, WV 26506
Phone: (304) 293-3212
Fax: (304) 293-1627
Dr. Vos's Clinical Specialties & Interests
- Pathology: Hematopathology
Dr. Vos's Education & Medical Training
- Armed Forces Institute of PathFellowship, Hematopathology
- Madigan Healthcare SystemResidency, Anatomic and Clinical Pathology
- University of Minnesota Medical SchoolMedical School
Dr. Vos's Certifications & Licensure
- WV State Medical LicenseActive through 2013
- WI State Medical LicenseActive through 2013
- MT State Medical LicenseActive through 2013
- American Board of PathologyAnatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology
- American Board of PathologyHematology
Dr. Vos's Publications & Presentations
PubMed | Citations by Web of Science®
- Sibling Donor and Recipient Immune Modulation With Atorvastatin for the Prophylaxis of Acute Graft-Versus-Host Disease. Hamadani, M.,Gibson, L. F.,Remick, S. C.,Wen, S.,Petros, W.,Tse, W.,Brundage, K. M.,Vos, J. A.,Cumpston, A.,Bunner, P.,Craig, M. D.; J. Clin. Oncol.. 2013 Oct 30.
- All-trans retinoic acid and early mortality in acute promyelocytic leukemia. Rashidi, A.,Goudar, R. K.,Sayedian, F.,Vos, J. A.,Goldin, T. A.,Aguilera, N. S.,Fisher, S. I.; Leuk. Res.. 2013 Oct.
- Thromboelastography as a better indicator of hypercoagulable state after injury than prothrombin time or activated partial thromboplastin time. Park, M.S., Martini, W.Z., Dubick, M.A., Salinas, J., Butenas, S., Kheirabadi, B.S., Pusateri, A.E., Vos, J.A., Guymon, C.H., Wolf, S.E., Mann, K.G., Holcomb, J.B.; J Trauma. 2009-08-01.
Register to See Citations and 7 More...
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access
- CIGNA PPO
- Great West PPO
- United Healthcare - Direct Choice Plus POS
- United Healthcare - Direct Options PPO
- Dr. Jeffrey Vos, Dr. Jeffrey Vos, MD, Dr. J Vos, Dr. Jeffrey Albin Vos
- 16 Colleague Invites!
- Is this you? If so, register to see 16 messages.
Physicians, view Dr. Vos's full Doximity profile to:
- Trade HIPAA-secure messages
- Send and receive online faxes
- Refer a patient
- See their complete CV
Similar Physicians & HCPs (Pathology, WV)
- Manali Bendre, MD
- Maurice Grant, MD
- Thomas Wilson, MD
- Christina Narick, MD
- Ho-Huang Chang, MD
- Manuel Villaverde, MD
- Diane Edwards, MD
- Selly Strauch, MD
- Richard Scott, MD
- Rene Buenvenida, MD