Dr. William is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office330 Brookline Ave
Boston, MA 02215Phone+1 617-754-8612
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical CenterFellowship, Nephrology, 2013 - 2015
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical CenterResidency, Internal Medicine, 2010 - 2013
- Tufts University School of MedicineClass of 2010
Certifications & Licensure
- MA State Medical License 2012 - 2025
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Nephrology
Publications & Presentations
- Feasibility of a Nephrology Faculty Peer Observation of Teaching Pilot Program.Jeffrey H William, Stewart H Lecker, Robert A Cohen> ;Kidney360. 2023 Jun 1
- What's Old Is New Again: Harnessing the Power of Original Experiments to Learn Renal Physiology.Melanie P Hoenig, Stewart H Lecker, Jeffrey H William> ;Advances in Chronic Kidney Disease. 2022 Nov 1
- 1 citationsEngaging Trainees by Enriching Nephrology Elective Experiences.Jeffrey H William, Taimur Dad, Rachel E Hilburg, Koyal Jain, S Ali Husain> ;Clinical Journal of the American Society of Nephrology. 2022 Jul 1
- Join now to see all
- 5 Signs You Have a Potassium DeficiencyOctober 11th, 2021
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: