Are you Dr. Weingardt?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 49 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office8200 E Belleview Ave
Greenwood Village, CO 80111
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Jeffry Weingardt, MD is a board certified radiologist in Greenwood Village, Colorado. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Colorado, Hawaii, and Nevada. He is affiliated with Sky Ridge Medical Center, SCL Health - Saint Joseph Hospital, and SCL Health - Lutheran Medical Center.
Education & Training
- McGaw Medical Center of Northwestern UniversityResidency, Radiology, 1989 - 1993
- AMI Presbyterian Denver HospitalInternship, Transitional Year, 1988 - 1989
- University of ColoradoClass of 1988
Certifications & Licensure
- HI State Medical License 2020 - 2022
- NV State Medical License 2012 - 2013
- NJ State Medical License 2012 - 2015
- NE State Medical License 2011 - 2022
- CO State Medical License 1993 - 2023
- American Board of Radiology Diagnostic Radiology
Publications & Presentations
- 22 citationsUltrasound findings following failed, clinically directed thoracenteses.Jeffry P. Weingardt, Rogelio R. Guico, Albert A. Nemcek, Yuk-Pui Li, S. Chiu> ;Journal of Clinical Ultrasound. 1994 Sep 1
- 4 citationsThe diverticular jet effect: Color Doppler differentiation of bladder diverticula from other pelvic fluid collectionsJeffry P. Weingardt, Albert A. Nemcek, Simka C. Miljkovic> ;Journal of Clinical Ultrasound. 1994 Jul 1
- Acute afferent loop obstruction diagnosed with computed tomography: case report.Taylor, A. R., Russ, P. D., Lee, R. E., Weingardt, J. P.> ;Can Assoc Radiol J. 1999 Aug
- Join now to see all