Jennifer Aragon is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Certifications & Licensure
- American Academy of Nurse Practitioners Certification Program (AANPCP) Family Nurse Practitioner
- American Nurses Credentialing Center Family Nurse Practitioner
Education & Training
- University of CincinnatiMasters, 2016
Publications & Presentations
- Long-term deterioration after one-stage unicompartmental knee arthroplasty and anterior cruciate ligament reconstruction.Iriberri, I.,Suau, S.,Payán, L.,Aragón, J. F.> ;Musculoskelet Surg. 2018 Dec 14
Office9980 S 300 W Ste 200
Sandy, UT 84070Phone(385) 495-4151Fax(844) 596-0409
- Is this information wrong?
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: