Dr. Armstrong is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
See Dr. Armstrong's full profile
Office2 Industrial Blvd
Paoli, PA 19301Phone+1 610-725-0650Fax+1 610-725-9583
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer CenterFellowship, Hematology and Medical Oncology, 2001 - 2004
- University of Pennsylvania Health SystemResidency, Internal Medicine, 1998 - 2001
- Perelman School of Medicine at the University of PennsylvaniaClass of 1998
Certifications & Licensure
- PA State Medical License 1999 - 2024
- NY State Medical License 2001 - 2004
- American Board of Internal Medicine Medical Oncology
- Hormonal TherapyFebruary 14th, 2017
- What Are CDK4/6 Inhibitors?December 17th, 2019
- Metastatic Breast Cancer: 20 Terms You Should KnowFebruary 5th, 2021
- Bryn Mawr HospitalBryn Mawr, Pennsylvania
- Paoli HospitalPaoli, Pennsylvania
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: