Are you Dr. Cope?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 72 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1200 East Ridgewood Ave
East Wing 2nd Floor
Ridgewood, NJ 07450Phone+1 201-444-0868Fax+1 201-493-0797
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Jennifer Cope, MD is a Child Neurologist in Ridgewood, New Jersey. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in New Jersey. She is affiliated with Valley Hospital.
Education & Training
- NYU Grossman School of MedicineFellowship, Clinical Neurophysiology, 2000 - 2001
- Icahn School of Medicine at Mount SinaiFellowship, Child Neurology, 1997 - 2000
- Zucker School of Medicine at Hofstra/Northwell at Cohen Children's Medical CenterResidency, Pediatrics, 1995 - 1997
- State University of New York Downstate Medical Center College of MedicineClass of 1995
Certifications & Licensure
- NJ State Medical License 2001 - 2023
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Neurology with Special Qualification in Child Neurology
- Health What Are the Symptoms of Naegleria Fowleri, the Brain-Eating Amoeba? And How Do You Treat It?October 2nd, 2018
- Man with Eye Damage from 1962 Eclipse: Don't Make the Same Mistake I DidJune 22nd, 2017
- Valley HospitalRidgewood, New Jersey