Are you Dr. Crites?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 42 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1235 E Cherokee St
Springfield, MO 65804Phone(417) 820-2829Fax(417) 820-8852
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Jennifer Crites, MD is a board certified anesthesiologist in Springfield, Missouri. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in Missouri, Illinois, and Tennessee. She is affiliated with Mercy Hospital Springfield.
Education & Training
- University of Tennessee College of MedicineResidency, Anesthesiology, 1997 - 2000
- University of Tennessee College of MedicineInternship, Transitional Year, 1996 - 1997
- University of Missouri-Kansas City School of MedicineClass of 1996
Certifications & Licensure
- MO State Medical License 2003 - 2023
- IL State Medical License 2001 - 2005
- TN State Medical License 1999 - 2002
- American Board of Anesthesiology Anesthesiology
Publications & Presentations
- 3 citationsAcute hypoglycemia following combined spinal-epidural anesthesia (CSE) in a parturient with diabetes mellitus.Jennifer Crites, Jaya Ramanathan> ;Anesthesiology. 2000 Aug 1
- Mercy Hospital SpringfieldSpringfield, Missouri