Dr. Dodson is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1800 Orleans St.
Sheikh Zayed Tower
Baltimore, MD 21287Phone(410) 955-6108Fax(410) 955-0833
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Johns Hopkins UniversityFellowship, Pediatric Urology, 2003 - 2005
- Johns Hopkins UniversityResidency, Urology, 1998 - 2002
- Johns Hopkins UniversityResidency, General Surgery, 1996 - 1998
- University of Wisconsin Medical SchoolClass of 1996
Certifications & Licensure
- MD State Medical License 2001 - 2022
- American Board of Urology Urology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification EpicCare Ambulatory EMR, Epic Systems Corporation, 2013
Publications & Presentations
- 8 citationsNonbiologic factors that impact management in women with urinary incontinence: review of the literature and findings from a National Institute of Diabetes and Digestiv...Jenna M. Norton, Jennifer L. Dodson, Diane K. Newman, Rebecca G. Rogers, Andrea D. Fairman, Helen L. Coons, Robert A. Star, Tamara Bavendam> ;International Urogynecology Journal. 2017 Jul 3
- 6 citationsUse of Bladder Antimuscarinics in Older Adults with Impaired CognitionAriel R. Green, Jodi B Segal, Jing Tian, Esther S. Oh, David L. Roth, Liam Hilson, Jennifer L. Dodson, Cynthia M. Boyd> ;Journal of the American Geriatrics Society. 2017 Feb 1
- 15 citationsHealth Related Quality of Life in Adolescents with Bladder Exstrophy-Epispadias as Measured by the Child Health Questionnaire-Child Form 87Anthony J. Schaeffer, Gayane Yenokyan, Kaitlyn Alcorn, Susan L. Furth, Marie Diener-West, Albert W. Wu, John P. Gearhart, Jennifer L. Dodson> ;The Journal of Urology. 2012 Nov 1
- Join now to see all
- Health Related Quality Of Life In Children With Urological DiseaseNational Institute Of Diabetes And Digestive And Kidney Diseases2008–2011
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: