Dr. Jarbeau is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office455 Toll Gate Rd
Warwick, RI 02886Phone(401) 681-4996Fax(401) 921-6569
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Jennifer Flynn Jarbeau is a cardiologist in Warwick, RI and is affiliated with multiple hospitals in the area, including Kent County Memorial Hospital and Brigham and Women's Hospital. She received her medical degree from Drexel University College of Medicine and has been in practice 19 years. She specializes in echocardiography and nuclear cardiology and is experienced in general cardiology, valvular heart disease, cardiac catheterization, echocardiography, and nuclear cardiology.
Education & Training
- Lahey ClinicFellowship, Cardiovascular Disease, 2004
- Lahey ClinicResidency, Internal Medicine, 2001
- Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center at AmarilloInternship, Internal Medicine, 1998 - 1999
- Drexel University College of Medicine/Hahnemann UniversityClass of 1998
Certifications & Licensure
- MA State Medical License 2017 - 2022
- RI State Medical License 2004 - 2022
- American Board of Internal Medicine Cardiovascular Disease
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services, 2011
Publications & Presentations
- 50 citationsMyocardial infarction as a presentation of clinical in-stent restenosis.Atasu K Nayak, Akio Kawamura, Richard W. Nesto, Gershan K. Davis, Jennifer Jarbeau, Christopher T. Pyne, David E. Gossman, Thomas C. Piemonte, Nabila Riskalla, Manish ...> ;Circulation. 2006 Jul 20
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: