Dr. Franz is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office5050 NE Hoyt St
Portland, OR 97213Phone(503) 239-6800Fax(503) 239-0006
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Emory UniversityResidency, Obstetrics and Gynecology, 2001 - 2005
- Stony Brook University School of MedicineClass of 2001
Certifications & Licensure
- OR State Medical License 2019 - 2021
- WA State Medical License 2011 - 2021
- GA State Medical License 2003 - 2005
- American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology Obstetrics & Gynecology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Most Compassionate Doctor American Registry
- Fellow (FACOG) American Congress of Obstetricians and Gynecologists
Publications & Presentations
- 3 citationsOutcomes of hysterectomy in HIV-seropositive women compared to seronegative women.Jennifer Franz, Denise J. Jamieson, Hugh Randall, Cyril O. Spann> ;Infectious Diseases in Obstetrics & Gynecology. 2005 Sep 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: