Dr. Goldwasser is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office210 N Central Ave
Hartsdale, NY 10530Phone+1 914-422-3376Fax+1 914-409-9034
- Is this information wrong?
- I am a board-certified dermatologist, specializing in medical dermatology, for adult and pediatric patients. I have special interests in teledermatology and genital dermatology.
Education & Training
- SUNY Downstate Health Sciences UniversityResidency, Dermatology, 1990 - 1993
- New York Presbyterian Hospital (Cornell Campus)Internship, Internal Medicine, 1989 - 1990
- State University of New York Downstate Medical Center College of MedicineClass of 1989, MD, Cum Laude
- Cornell UniversityB.S., Nutrition Biochemistry, With Honors, 1981 - 1985
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 1990 - 2024
- American Board of Dermatology Dermatology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Super Doctor SuperDoctors.com, 2012, 2014-2023
- Regional Top Doctor Castle Connolly, 2014-2022
- Voted to the Top Doctors list Westchester Magazine, 2014-2020
- Join now to see all
Publications & Presentations
- 2 citationsA case of nocardiosis with an uncharacteristically long incubation period.Erin H. Kil, Charlotte L. Tsai, Ellen H. Kwark, Jennifer Goldwasser> ;Cutis. 2005 Jul 1
- Primary anetoderma.Benest L, Kwark E, Goldwasser J, Dantzig P, Weinberg JM, Davis I> ;Cutis. 2000 Apr
- Baldness Treatments That WorkApril 13th, 2015
- Demystifying the Skin-Care Aisle: Doctor's TipsJune 30th, 2015
- Mike Piazza Used Steroids Based on Back Acne According to SportswriterJanuary 31st, 2018
- Westchester Medical CenterValhalla, New York
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: