Are you Dr. Hanes?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 8 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office4400 Wornall Rd
Saint Lukes Emergency Department
Kansas City, MO 64111Phone+1 816-566-0263
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Jennifer (Holmes) Hanes, DO is a board certified emergency medicine physician in Kansas City, Missouri. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in Missouri, Kansas, and Minnesota.
Education & Training
- Kansas City University of Medicine and Biosciences College of Osteopathic MedicineClass of 2002
Certifications & Licensure
- TX State License 2007 - 2023
- IL State License 2017 - 2020
- UT State License 2017 - 2018
- MO State License 2017 - 2018
- NE State License 2017 - 2018
- IA State License 2017 - 2018
- OK State License 2003 - 2018
- AOA Board of Emergency Medicine Emergency Medicine
- Join now to see all
Publications & Presentations
- 22 citationsDried blood spot sampling: coupling bioanalytical feasibility, blood-plasma partitioning and transferability to in vivo preclinical studies.Enaksha R Wickremsinhe, Basira G Abdul, Naijia H Huang, John W Richard, Jennifer L Hanes, Kenneth J. Ruterbories, Everett J. Perkins, Ajai K. Chaudhary> ;Bioanalysis. 2011 Jul 14