Dr. Holmes is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1500 Park Central Dr
Highlands Ranch, CO 80129Phone+1 720-516-4068
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of ColoradoResidency, Obstetrics and Gynecology, 2003 - 2007
- University of Utah School of MedicineClass of 2003
Certifications & Licensure
- CO State Medical License 2013 - 2025
- UT State Medical License 2007 - 2024
- American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology Obstetrics & Gynecology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FACOG) American Congress of Obstetricians and Gynecologists
Publications & Presentations
- Therapeutic challenges in the treatment of systemic inflammatory disease in pregnancy.Jared S. Fredrickson, Jason R. Kolfenbach, Jennifer L Holmes, Jennifer N. Cathcart, Anne M. Lynch, Alan G. Palestine> ;Obstetric Medicine. 2019 Jan 9
- 2 citationsSpecialty management differences of syphilis and toxoplasmosis surrounding pregnancy: a prospective cross-sectional studyJared S. Fredrickson, Jennifer L Holmes, Jennifer N. Cathcart, Anne M. Lynch, Jason R. Kolfenbach, Alan G. Palestine> ;Journal of Ophthalmic Inflammation and Infection. 2018 Jul 3
- 5 citationsEffect of hydration on spontaneous labor outcomes in nulliparous pregnant women: a multicenter randomized controlled trial comparing three methods.Rodney K. Edwards, Christine A. Reed, Kathryn S. Villano, Jennifer L. Holmes, Suhong Tong, Jill K. Davies> ;American Journal of Perinatology. 2013 Jul 24
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: