Are you Dr. Januario?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 15 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office718 Smyth Rd
Manchester, NH 03104Phone+1 603-624-4366Fax+1 603-629-3214
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Jennifer (Armstrong) Januario, MD is a board certified radiologist in Manchester, New Hampshire. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in New Hampshire and Rhode Island. She is affiliated with Manchester Veterans Affairs Medical Center.
Education & Training
- Tufts Medical CenterResidency, Radiology-Diagnostic, 1996 - 2000
- Lahey ClinicInternship, Internal Medicine, 1995 - 1996
- University of Massachusetts Medical SchoolClass of 1995
Certifications & Licensure
- NH State Medical License 2006 - 2024
- RI State Medical License 2001 - 2004
- American Board of Radiology Diagnostic Radiology
Publications & Presentations
- 15 citationsTesticular microlithiasis in association with pseudoxanthoma elasticum.Robert S. Bercovitch, Jennifer A. Januario, Sharon F. Terry, Kim Boekelheide, Alan D. Podis, Damian E. Dupuy, Lionel Bercovitch> ;Radiology. 2005 Nov 1
- 17 citationsMR Imaging Features of Osteochondritis Dissecans of the Femoral SulcusRobert D. Boutin, Jennifer A. Januario, Arthur H. Newberg, Cooper R. Gundry, Joel S. Newman> ;American Journal of Roentgenology. 2003 Mar 1
- Manchester Veterans Affairs Medical CenterManchester, New Hampshire