Dr. Kang is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office2301 Erwin Rd
Durham, NC 27705Phone(919) 684-8111
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Duke University HospitalFellowship, Neurocritical care, 2019 - 2021
- Duke University HospitalResidency, Neurology, 2016 - 2019
- Duke University HospitalInternship, Internal Medicine, 2015 - 2016
- Duke University School of MedicineClass of 2015
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 2021 - 2023
- NC State Medical License 2015 - 2021
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Neurology
Publications & Presentations
- Primary brain tumor patients admitted to a US intensive care unit: a descriptive analysis.Jennifer H. Kang, Christa B. Swisher, Evan Buckley, James E. Herndon, Eric S. Lipp, John P. Kirkpatrick, Annick Desjardins, Henry S. Friedman, Margaret Johnson, Dina R...> ;CNS oncology. 2021 Sep 1
- Palliative Care Use for Critically Ill Patients With Brain Metastases.Jennifer H. Kang, Meghan Price, Tara Dalton, Luis Ramirez, Peter E. Fecci, Arif H. Kamal, Margaret Johnson, Katherine B. Peters, Courtney Rory Goodwin> ;Journal of Pain and Symptom Management. 2021 May 13
- A Triage Model for Interhospital Transfers of Low Risk Intracerebral Hemorrhage Patients.Safa Kaleem, Michael W. Lutz, Christian E. Hernandez, Jennifer H. Kang, Michael L. James, Keith E. Dombrowski, Christa B. Swisher, Joshua D. VanDerWerf> ;Journal of Stroke & Cerebrovascular Diseases. 2021 Apr 1
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: