Are you Dr. Keam?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 18 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1959 Ne Pacific St
C-212, Box 356340
Seattle, WA 98195Phone(206) 543-0065
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Jennifer Keam, MD is a radiation oncologist in Seattle, Washington. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in Washington and New York.
Education & Training
- University of WashingtonResidency, Radiation Oncology, 2004 - 2008
- Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer CenterInternship, Transitional Year, 2003 - 2004
- Oregon Health & Science University School of MedicineClass of 2003
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 2008 - 2023
- WA State Medical License 2006 - 2008
- American Board of Radiology Radiation Oncology
Publications & Presentations
- 4 citationsResults of the 2005 to 2008 Association of Residents in Radiation Oncology surveys of chief residents in the United States: didactics and research experience.Vinai Gondi, Johnny Ray Bernard, Siavash Jabbari, Jennifer Keam, Karen De Amorim Bernstein, Luqman K. Dad, Linna Li, Matthew M. Poppe, Jonathan B. Strauss, C. Chollet> ;American Journal of Clinical Oncology. 2012 Feb 1
- 26 citationsResults of the 2005-2008 Association of Residents in Radiation Oncology survey of chief residents in the United States: clinical training and resident working conditions.Vinai Gondi, Johnny Ray Bernard, Siavash Jabbari, Jennifer Keam, Karen De Amorim Bernstein, Luqman K. Dad, Linna Li, Matthew M. Poppe, Jonathan B. Strauss, C. Chollet> ;International Journal of Radiation Oncology Biology Physics. 2011 Nov 15
- 46 citationsCorrelation of Local Failure With Measures of Dose Insufficiency in the High-dose Single-fraction Treatment of Bony MetastasesD. Michael Lovelock, Zhigang Zhang, Andrew Jackson, Jennifer Keam, Justin E. Bekelman, Mark H. Bilsky, Eric Lis, Yoshiya Yamada> ;International Journal of Radiation Oncology Biology Physics. 2008 Sep 1