Are you Dr. Klein?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 52 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office600 N Sycamore Ave
Sioux Falls, SD 57110Phone(605) 328-2999Fax(605) 328-2957
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Jennifer Klein, MD is a board certified family physician in Sioux Falls, South Dakota. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in South Dakota. She is affiliated with Avera McKennan Hospital and University Health Center and Sanford USD Medical Center.
Education & Training
- Center for Family MedicineResidency, Family Medicine, 1999 - 2002
- University of South Dakota School of MedicineClass of 1999
Certifications & Licensure
- SD State Medical License Active through 2023
- American Board of Family Medicine Family Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification EpicCare Ambulatory EMR, Epic Systems Corporation, 2012-2013
- Ribociclib and Letrozole Treatment in Ovarian Cancer Brian Slomovitz, MD
Publications & Presentations
- 4 citationsTeaching Discrimination of Adult Gaze Direction to Children with Autism.Jennifer L. Klein, Rebecca MacDonald, Gretchen Vaillancourt, William H. Ahearn, William V. Dube> ;Research in Autism Spectrum Disorders. 2009 Jan 1
- Avera McKennan Hospital and University Health CenterSioux Falls, South Dakota
- Sanford USD Medical CenterSioux Falls, South Dakota