Dr. Lindsey is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office2311 Pierce Ave
Nashville, TN 37232
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Jennifer Lindsey is an ophthalmologist in Nashville, TN and is affiliated with Tennessee Valley Healthcare System. She is the Director of Resident Education in Ophthalmology at Vanderbilt University Medical Center. She received her medical degree from Baylor College of Medicine and has been in practice 19 years. She is experienced in cataract surgery, general / comprehensive ophthalmology, and resident and medical student education.
Education & Training
- Baylor College of Medicine/Cullen Eye InstituteResidency, Ophthalmology, 1999 - 2002
- Baylor College of MedicineInternship, Transitional Year, 1998 - 1999
- Baylor College of MedicineClass of 1998
Certifications & Licensure
- TN State Medical License 2006 - 2023
- CO State Medical License 2004 - 2023
- WY State Medical License 2003 - 2015
- TX State Medical License 2002 - 2023
- American Board of Ophthalmology Ophthalmology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Graduate, AAO Leadership Development Program, Class of 2020 AAO, 2020
- Fellow (FAAO) American Academy of Ophthalmology
Publications & Presentations
- Risk of Infectious Endophthalmitis From a Resident-Performed Intravitreal Injection.H. Russell Day, Janice C. Law, Jennifer L. Lindsey> ;Journal of vitreoretinal diseases. 2021 Jul 1
- Presence of Trainees and Appointment Times.Jennifer L. Lindsey, Paul Sternberg> ;JAMA Ophthalmology. 2018 Jan 1
- 16 citationsSocioeconomic Disparities in Cataract Prevalence, Characteristics, and Management.Kevin M Mundy, Erin E. Nichols, Jennifer Lindsey> ;Seminars in Ophthalmology. 2016 Apr 21
- Join now to see all
- TNAO October Doctor of the MonthJanuary 17th, 2022
- Association of Veterans Affairs OphthalmologistsPresident
- Women in OphthalmologyMember
- Association for Research in Vision and Ophthalmology (ARVO)Fellow
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: