Are you Dr. Pope?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 37 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
OfficeDartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center
One Medical Center Drive
Lebanon, NH 03756
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Jennifer Pope, MD is a board certified emergency medicine physician in Lebanon, New Hampshire. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in New Hampshire and Massachusetts. She is affiliated with Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center and Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center.
Education & Training
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical CenterResidency, Emergency Medicine, 2006 - 2009
- University of Connecticut School of MedicineClass of 2006
Certifications & Licensure
- NH State Medical License 2019 - 2023
- MA State Medical License 2009 - 2021
- American Board of Emergency Medicine Emergency Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- 7 citationsParent management training for conduct problems in children: Enhancing treatment to improve therapeutic changeAlan E. Kazdin, Adam Glick, Jennifer V. Pope, Ted J. Kaptchuk, Bernadette Lecza, Erin Carrubba, Emily McWhinney, Natasha Hamilton> ;International Journal of Clinical and Health Psychology. 2018 May 1
- 2 citationsThe Integration of Electronic Medical Student Evaluations Into an Emergency Department Tracking System is Associated With Increased Quality and Quantity of Evaluations.David Chiu, Joshua J. Solano, Edward Ullman, Jennifer Pope, Carrie Tibbles, Steven Horng, Larry A. Nathanson, Jonathan Fisher, Carlo L. Rosen> ;Journal of Emergency Medicine. 2016 Oct 1
- 11 citationsReducing Therapist Contact in Parenting Programs: Evaluation of Internet-Based Treatments for Child Conduct ProblemsSarah M. Rabbitt, Erin Carrubba, Bernadette Lecza, Emily McWhinney, Jennifer V. Pope, Alan E. Kazdin> ;Journal of Child and Family Studies. 2016 Jan 23
- Join now to see all
- New Bedford's St. Luke's Hospital Sees 469 Opioid Overdoses in 2015March 24th, 2016
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical CenterBoston, Massachusetts
- Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical CenterLebanon, New Hampshire
- St. Lukes Hospital Site of Southcoast Hospitals GroupNew Bedford, Massachusetts