Dr. Schmidt is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office5400 Mackinaw Road
Saginaw, MI 48604Phone+1 989-792-3100
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Central Michigan University College of MedicineResidency, Obstetrics and Gynecology, 2011
- Synergy Medical Education AllianceDO, Ob/Gyn, 2007 - 2008
- Michigan State University College of Osteopathic MedicineClass of 2007
- MSU College Osteopathic MedicineDO, Medicine, 2007 - 2003
Certifications & Licensure
- MI State License 2007 - 2024
- American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology Obstetrics & Gynecology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FACOG) American Congress of Obstetricians and Gynecologists
Publications & Presentations
- Assessment of urinary dipstick in patients admitted to an emergency department for blunt abdominal trauma.Moustafa, F.,Loze, C.,Pereira, B.,Vaz, M. A.,Caumon, L.,Perrier, C.,Schmidt, J.> ;Am J Emerg Med. 2017 Jan 04
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: