Dr. Singleton is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office330 Brookline Ave
Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
Boston, MA 02215
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center/Harvard Medical SchoolResidency, Emergency Medicine, 2013 - 2016
- University of Michigan Medical SchoolClass of 2013
Certifications & Licensure
- MI State Medical License 2022 - 2025
- CO State Medical License 2019 - 2023
- MA State Medical License 2016 - 2020
- American Board of Emergency Medicine Emergency Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- Corrigendum to "Acute headache in pregnant and post-partum patients: A clinical review" [The American Journal of Emergency 72(2023) 16-19].Tatiana Greige, Jonathan A Edlow, Jennifer M Singleton, Leslie A Bilello> ;The American Journal of Emergency Medicine. 2023 Aug 7
- 1 citationsAcute headache in pregnant and post-partum patients: A clinical review.Tatiana Greige, Leslie A Bilello, Jennifer M Singleton, Jonathan A Edlow> ;The American Journal of Emergency Medicine. 2023 Jul 7
- Outcomes of a novel ED observation pathway for mild traumatic brain injury and associated intracranial hemorrhage.Jennifer M. Singleton, Leslie A Bilello, Tatiana Greige, Lakshman Balaji, Carrie Tibbles, Jonathan A. Edlow, Martina Stippler, Carlo L. Rosen> ;The American Journal of Emergency Medicine. 2021 Jul 1
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: