Are you Dr. Sloan?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 37 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office898 E Main St
Greenwood, IN 46143Phone+1 317-887-1348Fax+1 317-888-1104
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Jennifer Sloan, MD is a board certified psychiatrist in Greenwood, Indiana. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in Indiana.
Education & Training
- Indiana University School of Medicine (Indianapolis)Residency, Psychiatry, 2000 - 2004
- Indiana University School of MedicineClass of 2000
Certifications & Licensure
- IN State Medical License 2002 - 2023
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Psychiatry
Publications & Presentations
- 10 citationsCreating Healthier, More Equitable Communities By Improving Governance And PolicyTamara Dubowitz, Tracy Orleans, Christopher Nelson, Linnea Warren May, Jennifer Sloan, Anita Chandra> ;Health Affairs. 2016 Nov 1
- 51 citationsCross-Sector Collaborations And Partnerships: Essential Ingredients To Help Shape Health And Well-BeingVivian L. Towe, Laura C. Leviton, Anita Chandra, Jennifer Sloan, Margaret Tait, Tracy Orleans> ;Health Affairs. 2016 Nov 1
- 150 citationsDiet and Perceptions Change with Supermarket Introduction in a Food Desert, but Not Because of Supermarket UseTamara Dubowitz, Madhumita Ghosh-Dastidar, Deborah A. Cohen, Robin L. Beckman, Elizabeth D. Steiner, Gerald P. Hunter, Karen R. Flórez, Christina Y. Huang, Christine A...> ;Health Affairs. 2015 Nov 1