Are you Dr. Stone?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 49 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office2522 Waterbridge Way
Evansville, IN 47710Phone(812) 422-6886Fax(812) 428-5508
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Jennifer Stone, MD is a board certified pediatrician in Evansville, Indiana. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in Indiana, Wisconsin, and Arizona. She is affiliated with Ascension St. Vincent Evansville and Ascension St. Vincent Warrick.
Education & Training
- University of ArizonaResidency, Pediatrics, 1990 - 1994
- University of Texas Medical SchoolClass of 1990
Certifications & Licensure
- WI State Medical License 2019 - 2023
- IN State Medical License 1999 - 2023
- AZ State Medical License 1996 - 2000
- TX State Medical License 1994 - 1999
- American Board of Pediatrics Pediatrics
Publications & Presentations
- Upper extremity proprioceptive training.Partin, N. B., Stone, J. A., Ryan, E. J., Lueken, J. S., Timm, K. E.> ;J Athl Train. 1994 Mar
- Fifteen years of amateur boxing injuries/illnesses at the United States olympic training center.Timm, K. E., Wallach, J. M., Stone, J. A., Ryan, E. J.> ;J Athl Train. 1993
- Closed kinetic chain rehabilitation for the glenohumeral joint.Stone, J. A., Lueken, J. S., Partin, N. B., Timm, K. E., Ryan, E. J.> ;J Athl Train. 1993
- Join now to see all