Dr. Swaringen is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
OfficeAlexander Orthopaedic Associates
2114 Seven Springs Blvd
Trinity, FL 34655Phone+1 727-547-4700
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Michigan Health SystemResidency, Orthopaedic Surgery, 1999 - 2004
- Emory University School of MedicineClass of 1999
Certifications & Licensure
- FL State Medical License 2008 - 2024
- GA State Medical License 2005 - 2013
- MN State Medical License 2004 - 2006
- MI State Medical License 1999 - 2004
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery Orthopaedic Surgery
Publications & Presentations
- 4 citationsElectromyographic analysis of physical examination tests for type II superior labrum anterior-posterior lesions.Jennifer C. Swaringen, Amy G. Mell, Joseph E. Langenderfer, Suzanne LaScalza, R. E. Hughes, John E. Kuhn> ;Journal of Shoulder and Elbow Surgery. 2006 Sep 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: