Dr. Tieman is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office2316 E Meyer Blvd
Kansas City, MO 64132Phone(816) 276-4000Fax(816) 276-7992
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Mt Sinai Hospital - Medical CenterResidency, Family Medicine, 1998 - 2001
- University of Chicago Pritzker School of MedicineClass of 1998
Certifications & Licensure
- MO State Medical License 2011 - 2022
- IL State Medical License 2000 - 2014
- American Board of Family Medicine Family Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Patient-Centered Medical Home Recognition Program National Committee for Quality Assurance, 2012-2015
- Physician Practice Connections Recognition Program National Committee for Quality Assurance, 2012-2015
- Talking About Death and DyingJanuary 31st, 2021
- How to Talk About Death and DyingJanuary 31st, 2021
- Words Describing Feelings About Death: A Comparison of Sentiment for Self and Others and Changes over TimeJanuary 13th, 2021
- Research Medical CenterKansas City, Missouri
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: