Are you Dr. Hwang?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 30 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1500 W West Covina Pkwy
West Covina, CA 91790Phone(626) 960-9414Fax(626) 960-3634
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Jenny Hwang, MD is a board certified internist in West Covina, California. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in California. She is affiliated with PIH Health Hospital - Whittier, Adventist Health White Memorial, and Pacific Alliance Medical Center.
Education & Training
- Adventist Health White MemorialResidency, Internal Medicine, 2000 - 2003
- Loma Linda University School of MedicineClass of 2000
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 2001 - 2023
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- National Board of Physicians and Surgeons Internal Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services, 2011
Publications & Presentations
- 31 citationsA modified method for obtaining large amounts of high titer polyclonal ascites fluidSusan Ker-hwa Ou, Jenny Ming-chen Hwang, Paul H. Patterson> ;Journal of Immunological Methods. 1993 Sep 27