Dr. Pan is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office2002 Holcombe Blvd
Houston, TX 77030Phone+1 713-791-1414
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Baylor College of MedicineFellowship, Nephrology, 2010 - 2013
- Baylor College of MedicineResidency, Internal Medicine, 2007 - 2010
- Baylor College of MedicineClass of 2007
Certifications & Licensure
- TX State Medical License 2012 - 2023
Publications & Presentations
- 2 citationsPotential Mechanisms Involved in Chronic Kidney Disease of Unclear Etiology.Michael W Holliday Jr, Qingtian Li, Edlyn G Bustamante, Jingbo Niu, Luping Huang, Ilse M Espina, Jose R Dominguez, Luan Truong, Kristy O Murray, Lei Fan, Samaya J Anum...> ;Clinical Journal of the American Society of Nephrology. 2022 Sep 1
- Interactions between leucines within the signal peptides of megalin and stanniocalcin-1 are crucial for regulation of mitochondrial metabolism.Qingtian Li, Michael Holliday, Jenny Szu-Chin Pan, Li Tan, Jeffery Li, David Sheikh-Hamad> ;Laboratory Investigation; a Journal of Technical Methods and Pathology. 2022 May 1
- 10 citationsSirtuin-3 mediates sex differences in kidney ischemia-reperfusion injuryHuiyun Shen, Michael A. Holliday, David Sheikh-Hamad, Qingtian Li, Qiang Tong, Christopher David Hamad, Jenny Szu-Chin Pan> ;Translational Research. 2021 Mar 28
- Join now to see all
- Baylor St. Luke's Medical CenterHouston, Texas
- Michael E. DeBakey Veterans Affairs Medical CenterHouston, Texas
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: