Are you Dr. Jackson?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 48 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office2500 N State St
Dept. Of Medicine
Jackson, MS 39216Phone(601) 984-5601Fax(601) 984-6665
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Jeremy Jackson, MD is a board certified dermatologist in Jackson, Mississippi. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Mississippi and Alabama. He is affiliated with University of Mississippi Medical Center and Anderson Regional Health System South.
Education & Training
- University of Alabama Medical CenterResidency, Dermatology, 2010 - 2013
- University of Mississippi Medical CenterResidency, Internal Medicine, 2006 - 2009
- University of Mississippi School of MedicineClass of 2006
Certifications & Licensure
- AL State Medical License 2010 - 2013
- MS State Medical License 2008 - 2022
- American Board of Dermatology Dermatology
Publications & Presentations
- Erythematous ear with drainage.Daniel Zieman, Mark A. Braswell, Ashton Davis, Jeremy D. Jackson, Robert T. Brodell, Richard P. Usatine> ;Journal of Family Practice. 2021 Jul 1
- An immunosuppressed man with widely disseminated violaceous papules and nodules.Andrew S. Desrosiers, Thy Huynh, Mark A. Braswell, Jeremy D. Jackson, Veena Shenoy, Robert T. Brodell> ;JAAD case reports. 2020 Mar 1
- 1 citationsOnychomycosis in Athletes.Caroline Daggett, Robert T. Brodell, C. Ralph Daniel, Jeremy D. Jackson> ;American Journal of Clinical Dermatology. 2019 Oct 1
- Join now to see all
- Daily Report: Arkansas Dept. Of Health Monitoring COVID-19March 15th, 2021
- Daily Report: Arkansas Dept. Of Health Monitoring COVID-19March 6th, 2021