Are you Dr. Pepper?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 39 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office830 S Gloster St
Tupelo, MS 38801Phone+1 662-377-4161Fax+1 662-841-4883
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Jeremy Pepper, MD is a board certified emergency medicine physician in Tupelo, Mississippi. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Mississippi, Alabama, and Louisiana. He is affiliated with Fayette Medical Center, DCH Regional Medical Center, and Tuscaloosa Veterans Affairs Medical Center.
Education & Training
- Louisiana State University School of Medicine (Baton Rouge)Residency, Emergency Medicine, 2003 - 2006
- University of Alabama School of MedicineClass of 2003
Certifications & Licensure
- MS State Medical License 2016 - 2020
- AL State Medical License 2005 - 2023
- LA State Medical License 2004 - 2007
- American Board of Emergency Medicine Emergency Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FACEP) American College of Emergency Physicians
Publications & Presentations
- 9 citationsMiller Fisher Variant of Guillain—Barré Syndrome Requiring a Cardiac Pacemaker in a Patient on Tacrolimus after Liver TransplantationPrashant Kaushik, Ari J. Cohen, Steven J Zuckerman, Sundararama R Vatsavai, Jeremy S Pepper, Venkatramana R Banda, James D. Eason, George E. Loss, Richa Kaushik> ;Annals of Pharmacotherapy. 2005 Jun 1