Are you Dr. Spector?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 76 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office44 W River St
Providence, RI 02904Phone(401) 274-4800Fax(401) 454-0410
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Jeremy Spector, MD is a gastroenterologist in Providence, Rhode Island. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Rhode Island and North Carolina. He is affiliated with Providence Veterans Affairs Medical Center, Miriam Hospital, and Memorial Hospital of Rhode Island.
Education & Training
- Duke University HospitalFellowship, Gastroenterology, 2001 - 2004
- Duke University HospitalResidency, Internal Medicine, 1998 - 2001
- Vanderbilt University School of MedicineClass of 1998
Certifications & Licensure
- RI State Medical License 2004 - 2022
- NC State Medical License 1998 - 2001
- American Board of Internal Medicine Gastroenterology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification eClinicalWorks EHR, eClinicalWorks LLC, 2011-2013
Publications & Presentations
- 90 citationsCetuximab With Concurrent Chemoradiation for Esophagogastric Cancer: Assessment of ToxicityHoward Safran, Mohan Suntharalingam, Thomas A. DiPetrillo, Thomas Ng, L. Austin Doyle, Mark J. Krasna, Angela Plette, Devon Evans, Harold J. Wanebo, Paul A. Akerman, J...> ;International Journal of Radiation Oncology Biology Physics. 2008 Feb 1
- 10 citationsPredictors of endoscopic and laboratory evaluation of iron deficiency anemia in hospitalized patients.George N. Ioannou, Jeremy Spector, Don C. Rockey> ;Southern Medical Journal. 2007 Oct 1
- 42 citationsProspective evaluation of a clinical guideline for the diagnosis and management of iron deficiency anemiaGeorge N. Ioannou, Jeremy Spector, Kevin L. Scott, Don C. Rockey> ;The American Journal of Medicine. 2002 Sep 1