Are you Dr. Traylor?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 19 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office405 W Grand Ave
Dayton, OH 45405Phone+1 469-401-2386
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Jeremy Traylor, DO is a board certified emergency medicine physician in Dayton, Ohio. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Ohio and Texas. He is affiliated with Grandview Medical Center and Kettering Medical Center.
Education & Training
- West Virginia School of Osteopathic MedicineClass of 2003
Certifications & Licensure
- TX State License 2021 - 2024
- OH State License 2003 - 2021
- AOA Board of Emergency Medicine Emergency Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- 3 citationsSpontaneous Spinal Epidural Hematoma Secondary to Rivaroxaban Use in a Patient With Paroxysmal Atrial FibrillationArmaghan Raeouf, Siddarth Goyal, Nicole Van Horne, Jeremy Traylor> ;Cureus. 2020 Sep 12
- 2 citationsAmiodarone-Induced Myxedema Coma.Armaghan Raeouf, Siddarth Goyal, Jeremy Traylor> ;Cureus. 2020 Aug 20