Dr. Epplin is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1285 Franciscan Dr
Litchfield, IL 62056Phone+1 217-324-6127Fax+1 217-324-4522
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Illinois College of Medicine at RockfordResidency, Family Medicine, 1975 - 1978
- University of Illinois College of MedicineClass of 1975
Certifications & Licensure
- IL State Medical License 1976 - 2026
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Physician Practice Connections Recognition Program National Committee for Quality Assurance, 2012-2015
- Patient-Centered Medical Home Recognition Program National Committee for Quality Assurance, 2012-2015
- Aging Patient Population Further Strains FP Workforce SupplyApril 24th, 2012
- Member, American Geriatrics Society 2015 Beers Criteria Update Expert Panel 2015 - Present
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: