Dr. Crook is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office440 Scott Rolen Dr
Jasper, IN 47546Phone+1 812-482-5656
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Arizona College of Medicine-TucsonResidency, Internal Medicine, 1973 - 1974
- University of Tennessee Medical Center at KnoxvilleResidency, Internal Medicine, 1971 - 1973
- University of ColoradoResidency, Internal Medicine, 1967 - 1968
- Henry Ford HospitalInternship, Transitional Year, 1964 - 1965
- University of Tennessee Health Science Center College of MedicineClass of 1964
Certifications & Licensure
- TN State Medical License 1965 - 2016
Publications & Presentations
- 14 citationsCor triatriatum sinister in a 43-year-old man with syncope.Janet L. Eichholz, Samer S. Hodroge, Jerry J. Crook, John W. Mack, Dale C. Wortham> ;Texas Heart Institute Journal. 2013 Jan 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: