Dr. Fang is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office10 Emerson Pl
Boston, MA 02114
- Is this information wrong?
- A physician working to improve quality of life for one patient at a time. Chronic pain and injury can make anyone a shadow of themselves. No one should define themselves by their pain. My goal is to help patients reclaim their lives. Getting to know my patients on a personal level to understand their unique goals and drives helps me to work together with them to improve their lives. I combine my expertise in rehabilitative-, musculoskeletal-, pain- and regenerative-medicine with minimally invasive procedures, pharmaceuticals, lifestyle changes, physical manipulative techniques, acupuncture, counseling, and therapy to heal my patients. At my core, I am an educator and receive genuine satisfaction in passing my hard-earned knowledge to both the next generation of physicians and my patients. I love my family and the communities I serve. My passion for education and integration of multimodal care gives my patients the best chance at reclaiming their lives.
Education & Training
- University of Pennsylvania Health SystemFellowship, Pain Medicine, 2016 - 2017
- University of Pennsylvania Health SystemResidency, Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, 2013 - 2016
- University of Pennsylvania Health SystemInternship, Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, 2012 - 2013
- New York Medical CollegeClass of 2012
- RutgersBA, Cell Biology and Neuroscience, Summa Cum Laude
Certifications & Licensure
- MA State Medical License 2020 - 2022
- PA State Medical License 2012 - 2022
- American Board of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
- American Board of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Pain Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- The Role of Inherited TPMT and COMT Genetic Variation in Cisplatin-Induced Ototoxicity in Children with CancerJ Fang, A Pappo, A Gajjar, C Wang> ;Wiley.
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: