Dr. Harrison is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office106 Highland Way
Madison, MS 39110Phone(601) 200-4141Fax(601) 200-4150
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Mississippi Medical CenterResidency, Internal Medicine, 1994 - 1998
- University of Mississippi School of MedicineClass of 1994
Certifications & Licensure
- MS State Medical License 1995 - 2022
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Practice Partner EHR, McKesson Corporation, 2013
- Alabama’s Prescription Pill Problem Has Dangerous Consequences for Our ChildrenNovember 24th, 2016
- Alabama’s Effort to Curb Prescription Drug Abuse Is Creating a Different ProblemNovember 3rd, 2016
- Chronic Pain Sufferers Say They Are the Victims of Efforts to Control Prescription Drug AbuseNovember 7th, 2016
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: