Dr. Jackson is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office817 Princeton Ave Sw
Birmingham, AL 35211Phone+1 205-226-5911Fax+1 205-226-5939
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Alabama Medical CenterFellowship, Nephrology, 1975 - 1977
- University of Alabama Medical CenterResidency, Internal Medicine, 1972 - 1975
- University of Alabama School of MedicineClass of 1972
Certifications & Licensure
- AL State Medical License 1973 - 2023
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Nephrology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services, 2011
Publications & Presentations
- 20 citationsAmino acid active transport and stimulation by substrates in the absence of a Na+ electrochemical potential gradientAgne Heinz, Jerry W. Jackson, Barbara E. Richey, George Sachs, James A. Schafer> ;The Journal of Membrane Biology. 1981 Jan 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: